- 15 minute motor rating (unit will need to cool downl of thermal cut out trips)
- Thermostatic shower with built in electric pump drawing water from gravity supplies
- Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1°C by compensating for changes in the icoming water temperature and pressure providing a stable outlet temperature
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water supply failure, thus reducing the risk of injury
- On/off operatred by push button allowing temperature setting to remain the same after each use
- Pipe access is from the right side only and the fitting are push-fit
- Supplied witb 1.5m hose, adjustable rister kit and 3 mode handset with rub clean nozzles. The riser rail has a built in soap tray, hose retiner and spirit level to assist in fitting and as it fits flush against the wall and previous fixing holes can be concealed
- Under no circumstances should the power shower be connected to mains water supply.
- Height: 184mm
- Width: 264mm
- Length: 618mm
- Finish: White
- Style: Modern
- Min. Water Pressure: 0.1 bar
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Bristan’s showering collection contains everything you need to create the shower of your dreams. Offering exceptional value for money and total flexibility of installation, the Bristan range includes mixer showers which take water from both the hot and cold water supplies and blends them to achieve the preferred temperature. Some are thermostatic showers, which include a device that will accurately maintain the temperature for the safest showering experience. Bristan’s mixer showers have been designed to work on all recognized plumbing systems.
|Manufacturer ID||HY POWSHX W|
|Flow Rate||10 Litres/Min|
|Min Working Pressure (Bar)||0.1|
Here at TradePlumbing.co.uk we have voluntarily extended our returns period to 90 days, as we understand that sometimes there may be the odd item left over from a project or you may have an unexpected delay to a project meaning that you need the added peace of mind when ordering products in case a return is necessary.
We truly believe in being able to offer customers a flexible service and this extended period allows us to go that little extra to help you when in need, as long as goods are returned in the same condition as received we are happy to help.
To return any time initially please email your request to our Customer Support team at email@example.com along with your TP - Order Reference, please allow at least 1 working day for response and we will take it from there.
To View our complete Return Policy Click on Return and Refunds