Gledhill Stainless ES Direct Unvented Cylinder using advanced technology and ensure efficiency and reliability that makes Gledhill Stainless ES Direct Cylinder one of the market pioneer and maintainable cylinder available in the market. This direct cylinder heated by electric immersion and directly connected with from main and you don't need to add any separate tank for it. This Gledhill bunnings hot water cylinder range is manufactured from highly corrosion-resistant duplex hot water, enabling high flow rates for showers and baths, without the need for a boost pump and use 40mm insulation to reduce heat loss. These unvented cylinders are suitable for all domestic and commercial applications. Gledhill proven technologies and quality manufacturing at a competitive price.
CLICK HERE for: Gledhill Design, Installation & Servicing Instructions
- Choose your required capacity of cylinder 90 | 120 | 150 | 170 | 200 | 250 LITRES
- ErP Rating: C
- Cylinder Overall Diameter: 530mm
- Pressure regulator: (bar 3)
- Supplied with full NSF WRC and WRAS independent approvals
- 40mm insulation to reduce heat loss
- Delivers mains pressure hot water, enabling high flow rates for showers and baths, without the need for a boost pump
- Manufactured from highly corrosion-resistant duplex stainless steel
- 25 Years Warranty from the manufacturer
- Cold water inlet PRV combination valve/expansion relief
- Pressure and temperature relief valve
- Dual thermostat (Control thermostat and Energy cut-out thermostat)
- Energy cut-out motorised valve (indirects only)
- 3kW Immersion heater including control and cut out thermostats
- Expansion vessel/mounting bracket
- Technical/user product literature
All cylinders are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of BS EN 12897. The tundish must be positioned so that it is visible to the occupant and is away from electrical devices.
Components supplied with Stainless ES:
In any situation where the volume of heated pipework (eg. secondary circulation pipes or manifold pipework for multiple units) exceeds 10 litres, then an additional expansion vessel must be fitted to accommodate the extra expansion volume.
The Environment This product has been manufactured using many recyclable materials, including the approved HCFC/CFC free polyurethane foam insulation. At the end of its useful life, it should be disposed of at a Local Authority Recycling Centre, to maximise the products full environmental benefits.
|Cylinder Heating Type||Direct|
Here at TradePlumbing.co.uk we have the returns period is the standard 30 days, as we understand that sometimes there may be the odd item left over from a project or you may have an unexpected delay to a project meaning that you need the added peace of mind when ordering products in case a return is necessary.
We truly believe in being able to offer customers a flexible service and this extended period allows us to go that little extra to help you when in need, as long as goods are returned in the same condition as received we are happy to help.
To return any time initially please email your request to our Customer Support team at email@example.com along with your TP - Order Reference, please allow at least 1 working day for response and we will take it from there.
To View our complete Return Policy Click on Return and Refunds