The Atmos Edge Thermostatic Shower Mixer Valve is manufactured using high quality components, designed to a high standard and is fully thermostatically controlled. It offers modern square styling and comes complete with separate flow and temperature controls.
- Fully Thermostatically Controlled
- Separate Flow and Temperature Controls
- Suitable for High and Low Pressure Systems
- TMV2 Approved
- Low Pressure Gravity-Fed Systems
- Pumped Gravity-Fed Systems (High Pressure)
- Unvented High Pressure Systems
- Combination Boiler High Pressure
- Minimum running water pressure: 0.1 bar
- Maximum running water pressure: 5 bar
- Maximum static water pressure: 10 bar
- Finish: Chrome
- Style: Modern
- Material: Solid Brass
- Position: Concealed
- Shower Valve Type: Thermostatic Bar Valve
- Guarantee: 5 Years
|Min Working Pressure (Bar)||0.1|
|-Exposed or Concealed||Concealed|
|-Shower Valve Type||Thermostatic Bar Valve|
Here at TradePlumbing.co.uk we have voluntarily extended our returns period to 90 days, as we understand that sometimes there may be the odd item left over from a project or you may have an unexpected delay to a project meaning that you need the added peace of mind when ordering products in case a return is necessary.
We truly believe in being able to offer customers a flexible service and this extended period allows us to go that little extra to help you when in need, as long as goods are returned in the same condition as received we are happy to help.
To return any time initially please email your request to our Customer Support team at email@example.com along with your TP - Order Reference, please allow at least 1 working day for response and we will take it from there.
To View our complete Return Policy Click on Return and Refunds