The MX Atmos Fusion has an innovative design offering two installation options. The multi mode handset compliments the curved riser rail to deliver a vibrant shower experience.The MX Atmos Fusion offers the perfect choice for those wishing to have either concealed or exposed valve installations.
- Fully Thermostatically Controlled
- Separate Flow and Temperature Controls
- Suitable for High and Low Pressure Systems
- Both Options Compete in One Box
- Suitable for either Concealed or Exposed Installations
- TMV2 Approved
- Low Pressure Gravity-Fed Systems
- Pumped Gravity-Fed Systems (High Pressure)
- Unvented High Pressure Systems
- Combination Boiler High Pressure
- Minimum running water pressure: 0.1 bar
- Maximum running water pressure: 5 bar
- Maximum static water pressure: 10 bar.
- Finish: Chrome
- Style: Modren
- Position: Exposed
- Shower Valve Type: Thermostatic Bar Valve
- Guarantee: 5 Year
MX has invested in the latest machinery and materials and is recognised as the leading manufacturer of shower in the U.K. We also offer both Electric and TMV showers and a extensive range of complimentary Shower Accessories along with Outline Screens and Enclosures which encompasses the most popular requirements and enhances our contribution to cater for the individual needs of our customers.
Please Click Below For Technical Sheet
|-Exposed or Concealed||Exposed|
|-Shower Valve Type||Thermostatic Bar Valve|
Here at TradePlumbing.co.uk we have voluntarily extended our returns period to 90 days, as we understand that sometimes there may be the odd item left over from a project or you may have an unexpected delay to a project meaning that you need the added peace of mind when ordering products in case a return is necessary.
We truly believe in being able to offer customers a flexible service and this extended period allows us to go that little extra to help you when in need, as long as goods are returned in the same condition as received we are happy to help.
To return any time initially please email your request to our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your TP - Order Reference, please allow at least 1 working day for response and we will take it from there.
To View our complete Return Policy Click on Return and Refunds