- 25 Year vessel guarantee.
- Cylinder components guaranteed for 2 years.
- Available in a range of styles sizes 90 to 600 litres.
- A range of horizontal cased units.
- Coil in coil high effeciency coil - high recovery rates.
- External expansion for reliability and flexible siting.
- Full Kiwa Approval.
- Minimum recommended working pressure 1 bar.
- Maximum working pressure 15 bar.
- All cylinder connections are 22mm compression.
- Units tested to 15 bar.
- Minimum water supply 1.5 bar, 20 litres/min.
- Primary coil circuit must be pumped.
- Gravity coils available by special order.
- Stainless steel stat pocket guaranteed against corrosion.
- Length: 1290mm
- Diameter: 545mm
- Capacity: 180 Litres
- Water Heating System: Solar Direct
- Vented or Unvented: Unvented
- Vertical or Horizontal: Vertical
The RM Stelflow has carefully been brought together from quality components and has been designed with performance in mind.
Using our many years of involvement within the hot water industry and out knowledge of bringing unvented cylinders to the market we have created a new stanard in unvented water storage.
RM Cylinders have pushed the boundries even further leaving the competition to catch up once again. Using a state of the art production facility RM Cylinders can produce bespoke Stelflow cylinders, tapping sizes and heights can now be changed to suit your application giving you flexability without compromise.
When altering inlet and outlet connections we can even provide corresponding control kits meaning you still end up with a complete packaged solution, leaving nothing to chance.
|Cylinder Capacity||180 Litres|
Here at TradePlumbing.co.uk we have the returns period is the standard 30 days, as we understand that sometimes there may be the odd item left over from a project or you may have an unexpected delay to a project meaning that you need the added peace of mind when ordering products in case a return is necessary.
We truly believe in being able to offer customers a flexible service and this extended period allows us to go that little extra to help you when in need, as long as goods are returned in the same condition as received we are happy to help.
To return any time initially please email your request to our Customer Support team at email@example.com along with your TP - Order Reference, please allow at least 1 working day for response and we will take it from there.
To View our complete Return Policy Click on Return and Refunds