The RM Cylinder Optimum Direct Unvented Hot Water Cylinder is the new and affordable range from RM Cylinders. As with the rest of RM&rsquo s range of unvented products, it has been carefully developed and purpose built to existing building and water standards. The Optimum Direct Unvented is designed to offer hot water in properties where auxiliary heat sources are not available. The Optimum Direct utilises electricity to power built in 3kW immersion heaters. The unit is environmentally friendly and the highly efficient foam installed has been developed to give you the best results without sacrificing space. When other heat sources are not present, the Optimum Direct is the perfect affordable and obvious choice.
CLICK HERE for : RM Cylinders ERP Data Optimum Direct Electric Water Heaters
- Suitable for properties where auxiliary heat sources are not present
- 90 - 300 Litre selective  options for Optimum Direct Unvented Hot Water Cylinder
- Heated by an electrical immersion heater
- 22mm compression fittings throughout
- Superior 1mm duplex stainless steel
- 3kW Incoloy Immersion fitted as standard
- Comes complete with a second immersion heater
- Designed with a new flat base for increased stability
- Butt welding for longer life
- Different 2 x Immersions and 1 x Immersions points .
- 50mm insulation foam
- Energy Related Product (ErP) Rating: C
- 25 Years Guarantee from the manufacturer
- 2 Years Component Guarantee
RM Cylinder supplied with following components:
- Cold Water Inlet Set
- Expansion Vessel
- T & P Relief Valve
- 3kW Immersion Heater
|Supplied With:||Cold Water Inlet Set, Tundish, Expansion Vessel, T& P Relief Valve, 3kW Immersion Heater|
|Cylinder ErP Rating||C|
Here at TradePlumbing.co.uk we have the returns period is the standard 30 days, as we understand that sometimes there may be the odd item left over from a project or you may have an unexpected delay to a project meaning that you need the added peace of mind when ordering products in case a return is necessary.
We truly believe in being able to offer customers a flexible service and this extended period allows us to go that little extra to help you when in need, as long as goods are returned in the same condition as received we are happy to help.
To return any time initially please email your request to our Customer Support team at email@example.com along with your TP - Order Reference, please allow at least 1 working day for response and we will take it from there.
To View our complete Return Policy Click on Return and Refunds