- 25 Year vessel guarantee.
- Cylinder components guaranteed for 2 years.
- Available in a range of styles sizes 90 to 600 litres.
- A range of horizontal cased units.
- Coil in coil high effeciency coil - high recovery rates.
- External expansion for reliability and flexible siting.
- Full Kiwa Approval.
- Minimum recommended working pressure 1 bar.
- Maximum working pressure 15 bar.
- All cylinder connections are 22mm compression.
- Units tested to 15 bar.
- Minimum water supply 1.5 bar, 20 litres/min.
- Primary coil circuit must be pumped.
- Gravity coils available by special order.
- Stainless steel stat pocket guaranteed against corrosion
Capacity (L): 150Height (H)(mm): 1102Diameter (mm): 545Cold Inlet (A)(mm): 105Bottom Coil (B)(mm): 299Stat Pocket (C)(mm): 354Immersion 1 (D)(mm): 702Immersion 2 (E)(mm): 619Sec. Return (G)(mm): 890
Due to RM Solar’s vast experience in hot water storage, we are able to offer a full range of dedicated solar storage units which have been specifically designed for use in conjunction with RM Solar panels.
The type and size of cylinder in a solar system is very important. Firstly you must decide on whether you want a traditional Vented copper cylinder with a header tank or an unvented mainspressure unit. We offer all these options and will help you size the correct unit for the number of panels you require and the size of the property you own.
Solar Vented Copper CylindersThese units are specifically designed to get the most from your solar panel while still complying with all regulations. These units come with two coils and extra insulation to make them even more efficient. They are made from grade 3 material and have a working head of 10 metres.
Solar Unvented Stainless Steel CylindersThese units allow you to connect the cylinder directly to the mains via the safety valves provided. This allows you to have power showers without the need for noisy shower pumps and means no cold water cistern tanks are required in the loft. The cylinders are manufactured from Duplex Stainless Steel and carry a 25 year guarantee on the vessel and 2 years on the components.
Made To Measure Stainless
RM Cylinders have pushed the boundries even further leaving the competition to catch up once again. Using a state of the art production facility RM Cylinders can produce bespoke Stelflow cylinders, tapping sizes and heights can now be changed to suit your application giving you flexability without compromise.
When altering inlet and outlet connections we can even provide corresponding control kits meaning you still end up with a complete packaged solution, leaving nothing to chance
Stelflow offers the following advantages
• Specially made units manufactured to your own design.• Full range of slim units available, 60L to 210L, featuring a diameter of only 475mm one of the slimmest on the market.• A range of horizontal cased units.• Coil in coil heat exchanger, giving high recovery rates.• External expansion for reliability and flexible siting.• Full KIWA product approval.• Vessel constructed from Duplex Stainless Steel.• Superior insulation values, with an ODP of 0 and GWP of 1.• Comprehensive controls and fixing kit from leading manufacturers.
Stelflow offers many technical benefits
• Minimum recommended working pressure 1 bar & maximum 3 bar.• All cylinder connections are 22mm compression.• Minimum water supply 1.5 Bar, 20 Litres/Min.• Primary coil circuit must be fully pumped, gravity coils are available by special order• All units available as vented cylinders.• Control settings:1. Pressure reducing valve set at 3 Bar.2. Expansion relief valve set at 6 bar.3. Temperature and pressure relief valve at 7 bar and 90oC.4. High Limit stat set at 85oC
|-Water Heating System||Solar Direct|
|Guarantee Length||25 year|
|-Vented or Unvented||Unvented|
|-Vertical or Horizontal||Vertical|
Here at TradePlumbing.co.uk we have the returns period is the standard 30 days, as we understand that sometimes there may be the odd item left over from a project or you may have an unexpected delay to a project meaning that you need the added peace of mind when ordering products in case a return is necessary.
We truly believe in being able to offer customers a flexible service and this extended period allows us to go that little extra to help you when in need, as long as goods are returned in the same condition as received we are happy to help.
To return any time initially please email your request to our Customer Support team at email@example.com along with your TP - Order Reference, please allow at least 1 working day for response and we will take it from there.
To View our complete Return Policy Click on Return and Refunds