The Rointe D Series 3 Elements Electric Radiator ensures the best warm solace on account of the entirety of the considerable number of components and qualities that it is made of. The unique design of its elements, the high calibre of its segments and the most exceptional select technology guarantee the greatest solace with the most balanced utilization.
The progressive home automation technology E-Life, together with the implicit WiFi module, enables you to control your radiator D Series from anyplace and whenever. Through the web and with the utilization of the Rointe Connect App, you can control your warming and appreciate the best solace. The flexibility of existing colours and finishes ensure the end client an aggregate versatility to any condition.
- Offered in size 585mm x 350mm
- Heat Output Delta T50: 330 Watts / 1126 BTUs
- Comes in RAL finish
- Made from high quality Aluminium
- Wireless communication via WIFI and infrared
- Energy saving function Open Windows
- Low consumption technology
- Safety thermostat
- with an equivalent consumption coefficient of 62%.
- Air speed (< 0,1 m/s)
- Eco / Comfort / Antifrost modes
- Curved design with Slim Line Aluminum end panels
- Screen brightness control
- Advanced panel control with touchpad
- Includes template and Installation Kit
- Surface temperature of 40ºC during the stationary period²
- Temperature stability (variations with an accuracy of ± 0.25 ° C)
- Programmable 24/7 (touch panel, Rointe Connect App and/or AIR Control)
- Double SMD electronic board, lithium battery and triac
- 1.77 inches TFT display with customisable background color
- 2 years guarantee for electric components
- 20 years guarantee from the manufacturer
Direct, Instant Wi-Fi Communication without gateways
The link between the inbuilt Wi-Fi and E?Life technology makes the D Series the only radiator that does not need gateways or intermediate terminals to connect via the Internet using your home or office router with the Rointe Connect App. The connection between this heating device and the E?life servers is established directly via WiFi, providing an immediate response capacity of 270 milliseconds. The changes you make in the App will be reflected instantly in your radiator!
Fuzzy Logic Energy Control - The latest advance in energy savings technology
Fuzzy Logic Energy Control is the Low Consumption technology developed by the R&D department of Rointe and applied to the D Series Radiators. The use of Fuzzy Logic Energy Control technology was tested by independent laboratories, and proven to save up to 62% in comparison to heating devices with no thermostat.
|Guarantee Length||20 Years|
|Radiator Fuel Type||Electric Only|
|No. of Elements||3 Elements|
|Radiator Size||585mm x 350mm|
|Heat Output BTU (Delta T50)||1126|
|Heat Output BTUs (Delta T60)||1441|
|Heat Output Watts (Delta T50)||330|
|Heat Output Watts (Delta T60)||423|
|Supplied With:||Supplied With Installation Kit, 2 Years Guarantee For Electrical Components|
Here at TradePlumbing.co.uk we have voluntarily extended our returns period to 90 days, as we understand that sometimes there may be the odd item left over from a project or you may have an unexpected delay to a project meaning that you need the added peace of mind when ordering products in case a return is necessary.
We truly believe in being able to offer customers a flexible service and this extended period allows us to go that little extra to help you when in need, as long as goods are returned in the same condition as received we are happy to help.
To return any time initially please email your request to our Customer Support team at email@example.com along with your TP - Order Reference, please allow at least 1 working day for response and we will take it from there.
To View our complete Return Policy Click on Return and Refunds