The RM Cylinders Aquastel Vented Stainless Indirect cylinder is 795 mm tall and 400 mm wide, giving you a total water capacity of 96 Litres. Stainless vented cylinders are now becoming more popular as they are a lower theft risk on sites, work just like a copper cylinder, are made to work with pressures up to 25 metres of head, come with 22mm compression fittings and have all their joints welded, meaning they are less likely to leak. These stainless steel vented unpressurised cylinders are pressure tested to 3 bar and come with a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- 10 Year manufacturing guarantee.
- 22mm Compression fittings.
- Price less vulnerable to material fluctuation.
- All joints welded - So no leaks.
- Suitable for up to a 25m head.
- Available factory fitted with immersion heaters.
- Capacity equivalent for a standard copper cylinder.
- Tapping heights similar to British Standard 1566.
- Minimal pipe work changes required.
- Complies with Part L of building regulations.
- British Standard foam lagging.
- Extended cylinder connection so no foam cutaway required.
- All connections fully insulated to further reduce heat loss.
- Not as high risk of theft.
- Cylinder Capacity: 96 Litres
- Cylinder Height: 795 mm
- Cylinder Diameter: 400 mm
- Water Heating System: Indirect
- Vented or Unvented: Vented
- Vertical or Horizontal: Vertical
RM Cylinders is proud to announce the future of vented water storage with its new RM Aquastel range of cylinders.
Manufactured from Duplex Stainless Steel the Aquastel unit has many unique advantages over the conventional copper cylinder.
It blends perfectly technological advances in manufacturing with standard layouts of traditional copper cylinders making them perfect replacements for anyone looking to replace their domestic hot water system.
Designed to be a compatible replacement for current conventional copper tanks the Aquastel will revolutionise the market. Uneffected by increases in the cost of copper the Aquastel brings stability to the cost of vented water storage, but also the natural benefits that stainless steel brings, including durability, and life of material.
|-Water Heating System||Indirect|
|-Vented or Unvented||Vented|
|-Vertical or Horizontal||Vertical|
Here at TradePlumbing.co.uk we have the returns period is the standard 30 days, as we understand that sometimes there may be the odd item left over from a project or you may have an unexpected delay to a project meaning that you need the added peace of mind when ordering products in case a return is necessary.
We truly believe in being able to offer customers a flexible service and this extended period allows us to go that little extra to help you when in need, as long as goods are returned in the same condition as received we are happy to help.
To return any time initially please email your request to our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your TP - Order Reference, please allow at least 1 working day for response and we will take it from there.
To View our complete Return Policy Click on Return and Refunds