1700mm Trojancast Heavy Duty Super Strength Bath, The proper bath that we know stands above all the rest this is a real treasure of a bath with amazing benefits and features that out class a lot of baths on the market and its made in the UK. so quality that you will not find your foot through when having a shower after 5 years. We recommend this bath and know what is good this is top class and very reasonable prices, we also sell lots of other brands and this one does stand out, exceptional value for money and quality. Top bath at a top price buy this and never have to worry for the next 30 years!!
What is Trojancast?
Trojancast is a substantial reinforcement process for our acrylic baths. This reinforcement process results in each bath being incredibly strong and hard-wearing. This gives the reminiscent assurance of a cast iron bath but with the natural warmth and quality of acrylic. The intensive reinforcement processes and final ‘flow coat’ jacket to the entire underside of the bath add strength and insulating properties. This keeps bath water hotter for longer.
- Size of bath : 1700 x 700mm (Length x Width)
- Width: 700mm
- Single Ended:
- Thickness: Trojancast Super Strength
- Guarantee Length: 30 Year Guarantee
- White colour bathtub
- Height of bath with leg sets : 545mm
- Bath made from cast acrylic
- Includes fitting and leg set
- Bathtub supplied without tap holes
- Bath front panel, end panel, waste and overflow are not included
- This acrylic bath is tested and accepted to both BS7O15 and EN263 standards, this bath meet and exceed the British BS4305 standard
- Trojancast is an outstanding, heavily reinforced bath with a distinctive reinforced green finish on the underside
- Specially trained and dedicated personnel working in a modern factory with the latest manufacturing and monitoring equipment ensure each bath is finished to the highest standards
- A Trojancast bath has the associated strength of a cast iron bath but with all the benefits of a modern material
- Trojancast is available on all bath models
- All Trojancast baths have an encapsulated baseboard with the final flow coat adding superior strength and insulating properties
Quality At each stage of production every bath is checked to ensure it has reached our exceptionally high standards. Once we’re confident each bath has met our criteria, a quality assurance label is stamped and placed on the back of the bath, where it remains until received by the customer. Added Value All Trojancast baths come with our luxury fittings pack. In addition to wall brackets and centre foot & bracket, standard fittings are upgraded to M12 threads (from M10), 12mm feet (from M10 feet), 500mm steel cross sections (from tubular cradles) and two jacklegs giving front rim support. The guarantee on the bath is also increased from the standard 25 years to a 30 year guarantee.
Here at TradePlumbing.co.uk we have voluntarily extended our returns period to 90 days, as we understand that sometimes there may be the odd item left over from a project or you may have an unexpected delay to a project meaning that you need the added peace of mind when ordering products in case a return is necessary.
We truly believe in being able to offer customers a flexible service and this extended period allows us to go that little extra to help you when in need, as long as goods are returned in the same condition as received we are happy to help.
To return any time initially please email your request to our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your TP - Order Reference, please allow at least 1 working day for response and we will take it from there.
To View our complete Return Policy Click on Return and Refunds