For Premium Quality Every Time Shop Zilmet
Shop Europe’s leading supplier of expansion vessels and plate heat exchangers when you purchase from Zilmet. Renowned for producing products of the highest calibre, protect your heating system from changes in pressure with leading pioneers Zilmet.
Shop for your expansion vessels with the experts at TradePlumbing; we’re dedicated to providing unbeatable trade prices.
Zilmet Expansion Vessels are The Best in the Industry
Whatever your use, be it domestic or industrial, Zilmet has the perfect solution for your job every time, with vessels ranging from a humble 2 litres right up to 1000; no job is too big or small for this incredible company.
What type of expansion vessels does Zilmet produce?
- Expansion Vessels: Typically used in closed systems, these essential components regulate temperature and work to counteract variations in your pressure. Their primary purpose within your heating system is to maintain stability and safety by compensating for fluid volume changes resulting from fluctuating temperatures or pressure highs and lows. Choose horizontal or vertical depending on your needs; we’re confident you won't be disappointed.
- Potable Water Expansion Vessels: Choose stainless steel, vertical high pressure and options for water heaters and electric pumps, depending on the task.
Potable vessels serve the same purpose as expansion vessels but are specifically designed for drinkable water systems, such as domestic water supply and distribution. Their primary function is to compensate for the expansion and contraction of water within these systems, avoid excessive pressure buildup, and stop potential unsafe drops when the water cools.
- Expansion Vessels for Boilers: Choose from capacities ranging from 10 to 18 litres when you shop TradePlumbing’s stock of boiler expansion vessels.Essential for maintaining a safe and efficient boiler system, these gadgets provide a space where expanded water/pressure can go to prevent it from overworking and damaging your boiler. They also act as a buffer of pressure, calculating when to release and when to absorb to ensure your system is always within safe limits.
- Heating Expansion Vessels: Also known as Hydronic Expansion Vessels, these tanks accommodate the expansion and contraction of water within a range of systems such as hot water central heating systems, underfloor heating or solar thermal systems. When in operation, heated water expands and causes pressure to rise to potentially dangerous levels if left unaccounted for. As the pump circulates the water, the expansion vessel absorbs excess pressure during rises and releases, keeping everything within its safe limits.
- Solar System Expansion Vessels: Solar system expansion vessels work similarly to heat expansion vessels but operate on systems that gain energy from the sun. When the solar utilises the energy collected from the sun to heat the water, it goes through a thermal expansion process. Without these vessels, you could experience excessive pressure, damaging pipes and other components. It’s common to experience pressure variations in solar thermal systems due to variations in solar radiation intensity; thankfully, these vessels help to maintain a stable pressure throughout your system and give you peace of mind.
Shop all of our central heating system stock; we are committed to bringing you the best products in the industry at unbeatable trade prices. Contact us for more information; we are always here for you.